Associate Consultant Profiles
Whenever necessary, we are flexible in adjusting our capability and capacity based on client needs, with the committed supports from our proven industry experienced senior associate consultants.
SAFETY, TECHNICAL AND ENVIRONMENT
Achmad Mudjadid, S.Si
Professional Trainer, Consultant and Auditor of Management Systems
He is a full-pledge Management Systems Professional with over 21 years related working experiences. Initiating his career at PT Trias Sentosa Tbk. as QA & Laboratory Supervisor, then continued at PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. with starting position as Management Trainee, and progresively reached managerial positions in Quality Assurance (QA) and Laboratory for 13.5 years, in Environment, Health and Safety for 3 years and finally in Security for 3 years. He was graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology aka. ITB majoring in Chemistry in year 1995.
Holding comprehensive knowledge for the most recognized International and National Standards for Management Systems, incl. ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System), SMK3 (Sistem Manajemen Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja), PAS 99 (Integrated Management System), ISO/IEC 17025 (Management System for Competence of Testing & Calibration Laboratory), ISO 28000 (Supply Chain Security), ISO 31000 (Risk Management), Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) standards, incl. Trucking Security Requirements (TSR) and Facility Security Requirements (FSR); also relevant Internal (1st party) and Suppliers (2nd party) audits.
- IRCA Certified Lead Auditor for Quality Management System ISO 9001, by Neville-Clarke Jakata.
- IRCA Certified Lead Auditor for Environment Management System ISO 14001, by Neville-Clarke Jakarta.
- IRCA Certified Lead Auditor for Occupational Health & Safety Management System ISO 9001, by Neville-Clarke Jakarta.
- Gada Pratama Certified Security Manager, by National Police HQ, Indonesia.
- BNSP Certified Instructor for Face to Face Training, by LSP FIT, Indonesia.
Narwoko, ST, MPM
Senior HSE Engineer
Senior HSE Management Specialist
Senior Environmental and Oil Spill Management Specialist
He is a Senior HSE Specialist, HSE Management, Environmental and Oil Spill Management Specialist in LebSolution with over 18 years of experience, previously worked for ARCO, BP, Premier Oil and AWE as Project Engineer, Environmental Team Leader, Safety Team Leader and HSE Manager in AWE. He was graduated from Sepuluh November Institute of Technology, Surabaya , majoring in Electrical Engineering and currently is pursuing master degree in Occupational Health and Safety, University of Indonesia.
He is a well-experienced facilitator/ consultant/trainer in various HSE, Risk Management and Environmental studies and trainings (HAZID / HAZOP / Incident Investigation / AK3 Umum / AK3 Migas / Waste Management / HSE Management, etc) for Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacture industries (Conoco Phillips, Pertamina, Pelindo, Leighton, etc).
- Certified Competent SMK3 Auditor from BNSP (Professional Certification Authority).
- Certified Master Project Manager from AAPM (American Academy of Project Management).
- Certified IMO Level 1 from OSRL (Oil Spill Response Limited) Singapore.
- Trainer for BNSP Certification (Indonesian Professional Certification Authority).
Ir. Sutrisno, M.Si
Senior Condition Monitoring Specialist
He is a Senior Maintenance Specialist with over 20 years related working experiences. Previously worked for ConocoPhillips as Maintenance Specialist and Gulf Oil Ltd as Sr.Condition Monitoring Engineer, Asamera Oil Ltd as Vibration Engineer and Vibration, Sound Services in Singapore as Vibration Support Manager. He was graduated from Jaya Baya University majoring in Mechanical Engineering and graduated from STIA Jakarta majoring in Master of Bussiness.
He is take up the responsibilities of a condition monitoring specialist ,consultant in various mechanical condition monitoring training (Vibration, Lube Oil, Machinery Alignment, In-Situ Balancing, Bearings Analysis) Comprehensive Rotating Equipment Troubleshooting related to vibration problem for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industries, Pertamina, Patragas, Star Energy various Power Plant in Sumatra. He can make effective use of his mechanical knowledge in a highly and efficient manner, this highly skilled specialist offers maturity experience and commitment in field.
- Certified Competent Infrared Thermograph Specialist Level I, by Infra Institute.
- Certified Competent Vibration Specialist Level II, by Mobius Institute.
- Machinery Vibration Analyst Level II, by Vibration Institute.
- Certified Competent Vibration Specialist Level I, by Vibration Institute.
- Advance Vibration Analyst, Migas Institution, Indonesia.
- Machinery Vibration Analyst Level I, by Vibration Institute
Hendra Messa, Ir.
HSE Management Specialist
Behaviour Base Safety Specialist
Contractor Safety Management System
Project Safety Management
Senior HSE Engineer, HSE Management, Behaviour Base Safety, Contractor Safety and Project Safety Management Specialist with over 20 years of experience in various industry & bussines, previously worked for Alstom/Areva Indonesia, Star Energy Geothermal and latest was in Borouge Petrochemical, Adnoc group Abu Dhabi, UAE. He was graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia, majoring in Industrial Engineering & Management. As Safety profesional on various industry since, industrial management consulting, power business, geothermal energy and petrochemical he have a broadview vision of safety principle & practice
He is a well-experienced facilitator/consultant/trainer/auditor in various HSE matters of Assesment, Audit, studies and trainings (Incident Investigation / Behaviour Base safety/ Contractor Safety Management/Project Safety Management, safety audit, Radiation Safety etc) for Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Geothermal energy, Construction and Manufacture industries.
- Incident Investigation , Top Set method (Kelvin top-set, Scotland)
- Incident Commander System (ADNOC Abu Dhabi, Certified)
- Internal Auditor Lead for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SMK3 (Neville Clark, Indonesia)
- Behaviour Base Safety, STOP Method (Du Pont Safety Resource Indonesia)
- Ahli Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja (Department Tenaga kerja RI/ Sucofindo)
- Radiation Safety Protection Officer (Ecoman, Abu Dhabi, UAE, trainer of ASTN member)
Ade Surya Febsandry, ST
Designated Person Ashore (DPA)
Company Security Officer (CSO)
HSE Marine Specialist
Marine Project Management
He is a Marine HSE Specialist, Marine Specialist in LebSolution with over 15 years of experience, previously worked for PT. Wintermar, as Operation staff, DPA and CSO, and got his excellent award from PT Wintermar in 2003-2004, as a HSE Engineer on board Pipe Laying Barge SEMAC 1 of Shakalin Phase II in Rusian, Trans Thailand Malaysia Pipe line PTT in Thailand, China and Singapore during maintenance Barge for SAIPEM, PT. Ekanuri Group as a QHSES Manager, PT. Global Niaga Bersama as a QHSES Manager, PT. Pelayaran Gema Tirta Sarana as a QHSES Manager, PT. Energy Logistic as a Operation, Technical and QHSES Manager in developing Small LNG Transporter, and PT. Patra Drilling Contractor as a Head of HSE. He was graduated from Hasanuddin University, Makassar , majoring in Naval Architecture.
He is a well-experienced facilitator/ consultant/trainer in various Marine Operation, Marine Maintenance, Marine Project development , HSE and Risk Management studies and trainings (HAZID / HAZOP / Incident Investigation HSE Management, etc) for Oil&Gas in marine industry, (Kangean Energy, Patra Drilling Contractor, Ekanuri, Bayu Maritim Berkah, etc).
- Certified Designated Person Ashore (Auditor) from BKI (Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia).
- Certified Company Security Officer from ABS (American Bureau Shipping Consultant).
- Certified Junior AK3 from BNSP LSPTT.
- Certified HLO from PAVIA Italy.